Sunday, October 28, 2007

JUST FOR YOU, MAY...

Dear May,


I still remember the first time my mother brought you to us. You were very small. Your orange fur was pale, but you had a pair of bright bluish eyes.

As you grew up with us around you, we tried hard to make ourselves comfortable with your presence. We had June earlier than you, but you somehow managed to get along with him pretty well. I guess it was just your nature. You could get along with anyone without any hesitation.

You were very naughty. You bite everything. You were always there when we were having our meals. You would try to apply your slick tactics just to get close to our food. That was why you would always be left alone in the toilet, locked inside until we finish. Hehe...that was really funny, as you would pull inside the toilet's doormat using your tiny leg.

I will never forget the time when we played together. Remember that you once jumped over me when I lied down, so high that you looked like flying? I still have the video of it in my phone, and I even sent it out to my dad, trying to tell him how crazy you were when you play.

You never knew the meaning of exhausted. You played like hell. You ran here and there. You jumped everywhere. You enjoyed yourself teasing June, which was 4 or 5 times bigger than you. You just didn't care, as long as you have someone plays with you.

I took you for a bath one day, and you never looked so funny. You fur was totally wet, and it exposed how small you were. You were scared as hell. You fought all the way, but hey, you were just a kitten. You could never fight a man...hehe.

You did bad things too, despite your cuteness when you play. You pissed on our bed several times. You pissed on the newspapers and magazines. You even pissed on my travel bags. Worse, you even dumped your dung sometimes around the house, even though we bought you a nice pack of sand and container for you on that purpose.

Yes, I know. Sometimes we've been very hard on you. Especially me. Sometimes I thougt I was too hard on you. I hit your ears most of the time. I slapped your head hard enough to make you scared of me (well, for few minutes only). We were very angry when you took your leak as if the house is a huge toilet bowl. We were very angry too when you just didn't want to understand that we don't want to be bothered when we were eating. We gave you nice and expensive food, but you still wanted what we were eating. Chicken, rice, ice cream, buah kurma...everything. What kind of cat were you?

But hey, we do love you. We always do. I was far away from you when you left. When Mama told me that you were gone, I tried hard not to think of the memories we had together, because it will only bring tears to my eyes. I was there when you were happy. I was there when you were sick. I was there when you grew up and blossomed. But I wasn't there when you die.

Thank you, for everything. For taking care of Mama when I wasn't home. For being a great companion to us, and also to June. Now he's going to be alone. The doctor said he was crying and looking for you, that makes me feel so sad when thinking about it.

You were very naughty, but we loved you.You were scarily playful, but we loved you.You were bad at times, but we loved you.No matter what, we really loved you, and we still do even when you were gone.

Take care of yourself in the next life.

May you rest in peace.


p/s: I really hope that you could read this, so that you'd know how much we love you.



With love,
Papa & Mama

4 comments:

SalamMedia said...

bapak jiwang

Mohd Imrilqis Suhaimee said...

Jiwang? oh crap...i thought it would be more as sad, rather than mushy...tapi lantakla...as long as i could tell the world that i've lost my kitten... :(

Unknown said...

sedihnya.. :(

Mohd Imrilqis Suhaimee said...

nanti kita cari teman baru untuk jun ye yang...