Sunday, October 28, 2007

OH HERE WE GO AGAIN !

Again, here I am. Stuck in the middle of the sea. Doing everything close to nothing. Leaving my young, beautiful and lovely wife at home, which worries me all the time that something might happen to her while I'm who can do nothing at all to help. My car, at this shouldn't-be-this-way point, broke down. The starter went down, adding some more aji-no-moto to our,my wife and I, gloomy days. And we just lost our most beloved companion at home (you may get the story of this in the previously published words in this site).

Oh Lord, Allah the Most Gracious Almighty. Lead us. Show us the path. Lit your candle of truth so that we can see in this painful darkness.

Again, I would like to address this pain to "them", who disallowed my departure home. They still trying their best to make sure that these shits the brought in be kept away from their nose so that they don't have to suffer from the bloody smell of the shit. And somehow, in order to do that, they have to place the shitty stuff to someone else. I don't put the blame on all of you, but "some" of you, to whom it may concern.

Few more days. Hisham and Richard were always there to motivate me, to keep me strong on my own feet, to make me walk with beautiful balance along the hairline bridge. I keep their words nicely, somewhere on top of my logic and analytical side of my brain, so that I can keep myself standing up whenever I might feel down. But not now. Hell no. I'm giving them few more days. And if these things don't get any better, then that's it. I have to stand strong for myself. I have to stand strong for my wife.

To my radiantly wonderful wife,

I will always love you. Please, keep in your mind that whatever happens, it only makes my love to you stronger. Never weaker. Not even a single drop of dust. Wait for me at home, and when I'm there in front of you soon, I will do nothing, unless I've given you the tightest hug you always dream for, so tight that even a tiny piece of light couldn't ever get through between us.

I promise.

6 comments:

SalamMedia said...

wey.. kt laut tu rajin2 la pergi gym.

next year mesti menang futsal. aku dh click dh dgn mulder. attacking konek nye power. haha.

*this comment has nothing to do dgn post ko!*

hahahah

Mohd Imrilqis Suhaimee said...

hari2 beb pegi gym....20 minutes of 3.5 mph jog on the treadmill... some biseps, triseps and thighs workouts....limited barang in the gym, but still usefull...oh yeah, next year champ cup ok...

Unknown said...

eh sapa bg main tu??

kat KL takleh..klu nak main gak, semua kena turun Kerteh..kalu tak, abg tayah main.. (denda, sapa suruh tinggal ayg lama sgt)

Mohd Imrilqis Suhaimee said...

alamak....

croom said...

dude, aku pon back to the gym again.. 3 month skipped turns my belly more bellier.. wakakak

Mohd Imrilqis Suhaimee said...

hah tudia....lesson learnt, dah start, jgn berenti....