Thursday, December 06, 2007

Episode 1 - NEW HOME

It's been awhile.


Anyways, as I said in one of my post before this that I have bought my own house. Well, actually it's our own house, together with my wife. Why did I buy a house in Terengganu even though there is no plan living forever here? Because I just don't like the idea of spending RM600 a month for the Rantau house. That's all. It's not a waste pon beli rumah, as the price will go up instead of go down like buying cars.


So here are some shots of our house. No quality on the pictures but the house is definitely excellent, considering the price tag of RM163000 for our end lot semi detached house.


These pictures were taken before anything has been done. The lalang and pokok pelik2 were everywhere as you can see. But don't worry, I will update this in the next episode of 'NEW HOME'.


No comments: